Getting a Klipsch HT today! Yippee! Question re RB10...

pinipig523

Hey guys,

I've been a member here for some time now and started out with the Klipsch Promedia 4.1. I've always wanted to get a Klipsch HT once I had the space and I think now I do! There's a local guy selling his Reference IV setup and I just committed to it. I'm going to be picking up a set of RF62, RC62, and a pair of RB10!

I know this set up will last me a long time for HT, my 2channel is listed below.

Now, is the RB10 sufficient for rears for movies (not multichannel music)? Should I not pick this speaker pair up and wait for a pair of RB51 to pop up locally or on ebay?

Thanks!

And this is the room that they'll be in....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Joey

Congrats on your Purchase. Beautiful Pictures and Room arrangements ! I wouldn't worry at this time about replacing the RB 10's. Setup, sit back and enjoy for awhile before you do anything Else.

My Hat goes off to you.............Fantastic Room !

Also, thanks for posting your Present setup into your Profile. Your Sub will really blend nicely with the Reference setup ! Way to Go...........!

• Moderators

Very cool setup indeed. Congrats and welcome to Klipsch Mania. I agree with Bill. Check it out. If it meets your needs and standards, why upgrade? If it sounds lacking, then try to sell them on the forums, craigslist or Ebay and look for a better matching surround.