KSW-10 hookup

sross

New to the home theater crowd, I just bought a Denon 2802 with the klipsch ksw-10 and the quintet speakers. My question is... on the Denon, the sub jack is labeled as Right in the pre-out section, the left is Center. Unless I am reading this wrong I plugged the sub cable into the sub Right pre-out, however on the sub itself their is right and left/lbe which the monster cable says to hook-up to. Is this correct? Right out of the receiver to the Left on the sub?

Another question for anyone familiar with the Denon 2802 or similiar models I guess. Can cable tv be hooked up through the coax FM antenna or is it more common just to run cable tv directly to the set?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Go direct to the T.V. The less interference in between the signal the better. The out labeled sub is the only out. The other like it says is for a center channel. I'm not sure if it matters if you go to the left or right in on the sub. You may want to read the manual for the sub to see. Your best bet is to get a y adapter and split it right at the sub to go in both. Most sub cables come with this adapter. I think i read it increase's your subs output by like 6db.? Hope this helps and good luck.