can I improve Cornscalas at all???

tim3

I know I must be driving a lot of you crazy who have in deepth knowledge of spkrs.,espec. Klipsch.Again,I have a paip of 1980 Cornwalls w/ Cornscalas upgrades.Mr. Crites states(which,for the record,I regard as written in stone)w/ the large subs. I have w/ the Cornscalas w/ the CT-125's that I'm at the top of the heat as far as effec. goes.I like a wide spec. of music,but I am 41 yrs. old(sounds ancient even as I speak it)& listen to mostly R&R.I pwr. my Corns w/ 2 Bryston 4B"s bridged(700-800 W.P.C.)& big subs.I can get the volume of my B&K preamp to about 12 o'clock b4 the Brystons even begin to flicker it's distortion lights.Seeing where the Klipsch should be 103 db. that's loud,but I'm still looking to get them a little more eff.There's a lot of big horns out there for sale,but Bob tells me all comp. need to be in corr. to sound good.I was looking to buy bigger horns,but he states my woofers are 100 db.,my mid. is 107 db. & my CT-125 is 104 db.If I put components out of that ratio,it would sound bad(again,I hold Bob's advice as rock)I was just wondering is there anything I could do to make my whole spkr. sys. more eff. to get it louder,if that's the right term,& still keep the comp. in proper ratio.Thanks to all for they're patience & knowledge,Tim.P.S. Love you Bob!