serial number and model website

wireless

Hi, where can I go to look up the various incarnations of Heresys? I know of course the I,II, and IIIs but I remember other model designations HBR, H700 etc.

I found this website for the serial numbers http://home.earthlink.net/~ivol/klipsch_cornwall/klipsch_date_codes.htm Is it a complete listing or is there a better one?

I'm thinking about buying another pair of Heresys (used to some own a pair in the 80s). I figure they might meet the WAF in the second system.

regards, David

Welcome David,

Those are the correct date codes. The different build designationshave to do with the finishes (mostly). Like the HBR is a Heresy Birch Raw. Of course, the enduser may have put a stain on them or an oilfinish. My Heresy IIs are BL for Black Lacquer, My LaScalas are BLS w/s, which I have interpreted as Birch Lacquer Stain walnut stain. I oculd be wrong. There is a lot of variety out there. I don't remeber a regular listing of all the possibilities.

The nice thing about Heresies is that they are a smaller speaker, so the WAF is usually rather high. Not small compared to a Bose system, but still fits in pretty well.

Bruce