more than 6 weeks for repairing of tweeter/driver ? :(

bekr

the drivers gone to the german distributor first he mean that only the driver from the rs25 are damaged and from rf35 and rc35 are ok, short time later come the feedback that the rf&rc driver damaged too and now nothing more

I dont know where my driver now are what the happening ist.... I do only wait and wait.......

what I dont understand that the us firms offer his customers in usa and any where else finst first class service but there distributors in germany are the last f*ck (sorry but that is for maglite, leatherman some other us firms too)

• 2 weeks later...

I have send my dealer the tweeter/driver on 11.june08 after long time on 1.aug08 get it back as rapaired

like follow charackters:

RF-35(driver/tweeter)-> have a very big dent on the cone

RS25(driver/tweeter)-> new pair with other partnummbers and one of them have deep scratch and the other twisted contacts

is it the reality? that you send parts without any scratches dents etc... and get parts back with wrong partnumbers and a lot of dameges back:(