Klipsch KSF 8.5 question

Thank you for the reply and advice, I appreciate that. Yes I'm using a sub Energy ES-10 that I can make adjustments from the sub or send to over to the receiver. I've had this system since 1998 and with my limited knowledge have all ways used the manual controls on the sub. I switched the rca plug to the crossover socket I guess that's what it is called when the AVR controls the sub...what a difference! My new AVR should be here any day. Thanks again

sure...one of the hardest things for me was to take my nice big Klipsch speakers and call them small but what this does is let your sub do what you bought it for...once I did that AND got it dialed in...excellent!...good luck with yours and report back how you like your new AVR...

Bill

Installed the VSX01 avr. I don't have a working DVD player and my first ever BLUray player should be here later this month to really test the sub. I'm using the external controls on the sub to dial in the bass but I think I can do a better job when the BD gets installed. The sound of the Klipsch's to me is amazing and bright, I have no regrets. I'm really looking forward to listening to HD audio.

KSF 8.5

Synergy S3

KSF C5

Energy ES-10 Sub