PALLADIUM

mmiles

I took your advise and found one major thread.

Results:

1 guy bought them, 2 - 4 others have heard them somewhere (Klipsch HQ I'd guess) and 1 half arsed review in Germany.

Typical comments like: " you can buy X and have Y to go on vacation "

Not much meat right now it appears.

The two HOT threads were regarding the release and your (I think it was you) in house meet and greet.

Meat = Industry Review, Where can you listen to them, End user opinion that has lived with them say for at least 100+ hours, 2 channel vs. Home theater impressions. That sort of thing.

However being out less than a month it appears I have to be patient.

• Moderators

There is a dedicated "Palladium" section of this forum here. If you click "options" at the bottom of the page and "show all," you can see all the threads that have been collected. I'm not sure if what you are looking for is in there yet, but there's more info, anyway.

Thanks!

The two HOT threads were regarding the release and your (I think it was you) in house meet and greet.

Meat = Industry Review, Where can you listen to them, End user opinion that has lived with them say for at least 100+ hours, 2 channel vs. Home theater impressions. That sort of thing.

However being out less than a month it appears I have to be patient.

They haven't been out anywhere near enough time for 100+ hours, not in the states. I was the first US customer to take delivery of the P-39F (mostly meant for Europe) as far as I know. Sorry but I think you are right in terms of patience. I have pictures and zoom applications detailing the unboxing on www.klipschcorner.com and it'll be at least another week of living with them before I can start writing a serious review. I'm still working on positioning after a week, 30+ albums/symphonies, about 4 movies, and some video games.

You'll find my comments in my post on page 3 of this thread: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/107202.aspx?PageIndex=3. Skonopa agrees in his post on p. 4 of the thread.

You'll see the setting in which I spent a few hours with a full-bore P-37 setup at Indy, in this thread: Classical sessions info and playlist

I think that gave me a good length of time to listen to them on a variety of challenging classical. I think it may have taken me a bit to look back and realize what a good job they did on my classical DVDs.

Larry