Check out these horns - Local too

I heard a previous version of the T-1 and a pr of their Hartsfield reproductions at the HE Show in NYC a few years back. They make some of the best-sounding horns I've heard and the workmanship is beautiful. As I recall, they were one of 3 rooms at that show (out of 200 or so) that were spinning vinyl and they were the only one exclusively vinyl and using vintage gear to boot. The sound was sublime and they had the 3rd best room in my opinion - and that's putting them against some real $tratosphere gear (+$250K). They seem pretty expensive until you part out everything and then you have to wonder how they make any money. BTW, JBL Hartsfields are classics and their collectibility is unarguable but I've heard several pairs and was never too impressed for one reason or another. CAR's version of the Hartsfield was head and shoulders above JBL's IMO. The workmanship and attention to detail was spot on and the cabs were gorgeous and the sound was wonderful - much more congruous and refined than I remembered with the JBL.

How much do the parts go for?

2 TAD 15" woofer per speaker (I assueme in a transmission line configuration)

15" TAD 1601B and 1602 woofers

TAD 4001 Midrange drivers

TAD Slot Tweeters.

ET 703 super tweeter

They look beautiful. I just bought my B&W Signature 800's and new amps, so changing now may be crazy. I need to resist going to look at these.

$13,500. obo ............ How many pairs of NEW Jubilee's would that buy ????????

I don't know. I could have bought two pairs of Jubilees instead of my B&W's, maybe three pairs if you count the type of amp that the B&W's require. I'm not sure why this is relevant, Jubilees were not even mentioned.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk here but I am just tired of every thread turning into a debate over why everyone who buys speakers should buy Jubilees (I'm sure they are fine speakers they just will not work in my room) or Tubes vs. Solid state.