Let's see how long.......

Tom Adams

Ok........it should be right at 8:00am EST when this gets posted, so let's see how long it lasts. LMAO........

I think that Jesus is a Republican who's in favor of every citizen being armed with at least one gun if not two. I also think that he owns horn loud speakers, but feels that a 3-way design is better. Furthermore....Jesus DOES NOT believe in tube amps and that expensive wires and interconnects are totally bogus and lend nothing to the listening experience. Jesus also believes that plain motor oil is just as good as synthetic.......uhhhhh.....sorry - wrong forum for that one.

Back on track....Jesus also believes in drilling the heck out of the Earth for oil (he put it here for a reason ya know) and think that nuclear energy is ok but we're shooting in the dark (oooops - gun thread again) with solar and wind for energy. Oh and he still feels we should love one another.

Whew.....did I leave anything out??

Tom

Whew.....did I leave anything out??

We are a nation of sheep living in fear / we have the right, no the obligation to defend ourselves / you don't know what you would do in that situation / yes I do / this isn't the old west / hitler nazi germany / liberal elitist / limbaugh talking head / Idiocracy is upon us. The Rapture commeth.

Or something like that.