Runco CL710 projector

bliss53

Pete I have sold several of these. It is a nice projector for it's age (720P). These models have a short lamp life (1,000 hours if I remember right) and like most projectors the lamps are expensive. Also I do believe Runco is no longer offering repair service on these. If it were me, I would pass. Hope this info helps. I think it sold for about 8 grand new.

Todd

I would pass..

There are a lot of very good 720p projectors out there....that will almost dazzle you with a close to 1080P feel.

If you take the time to set it up...(that is)

I have a Infocus 7210. I am over 3000 hrs on my lamp it still looks fantastic... Used this might be a great steal..(Mine is not for sale)

Look not only for 1080p if you have to have it... but at 120 refresh rates too.. Money no object this projector blows away any high end one I have ever seen it is from Sony.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665227483

Your gonna drool...

Thanks for the input. The seller allowed me to try the projector and it blew away my Optoma HD70. The color saturation and the definition is great for my purpose. The price was good at $1500. By the way, the bulbs are $400 and are the same ones that are used on the benq 8700 and 7800.