Does anyone have the specifications for KP-2000-C Professional speakers?

refoamwizard

Hi!

I've searched high and low and although these KP-2000-C speakers do indeed exist (I have a pair), I can't seem to find any information on them!

I'm particularly interested in the power handling ratings and the recommended HF and LF fuse values.

These speakers have a 12 inch K121214 woofer (121466 4 ohms) manufactured by Eminence. plus a K-62-K (129017) horn.

They're in a "rectangle" cabinets.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

- Randy

I can only add to the request. I'm looking for the same information for a pair of KP-2002 speakers I have that are very similar. They are in trapezoid cabinets, and as you have noted, they do not seem to have ever existed!

Great small PA speakers though, and I'd like to find another pair plus similar stage monitors if they exist.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I used to be a Klipsch Professional dealer. The KP-2002-C specs originally listed the KP-28-E for the lows and the K-52H-KP for the highs. I still have quite a few Klipsch cabs that I use for rentals and such. I've mixed and matched a lot of the high freq diaphragms and gotten good results. The power handling listed for the 2002-C cabs is 175 with a 700 watt peak.

• 2 years later...