Center channel help

CoronaMD

Thank you so much. [:D] I measured so it will fit, I just have to move the tele and remove the upper glass to lower it into place as I did the RC-35. I can only hope that it get's here safely, I'll let you know when it does. It will not ship until Monday.

I hope your RC-7 arrives safely, you've got a pretty sweet setup there!

Also, its hard to tell from your picture, but if your RF-5s aren't toed in (angled so they are aiming at the main listening position) I'd recommend to give it a try. You'll probably be surprised at the results!

Well as of today they are. I went over to my friends house and had audiophile overload. He had his new stuff in a box for a while until his "man cave" was ready.

He has the new Pioneer Elite Kuro 61", (Which is AMAZING!) and some high end speakers made in England, sorry I don't know the brand today was a lot to take in. An Amp and Pre Amp with tubes and so on. He even has a decibel meter. I'll post pictures if he approves. So back to the toe in, I always thought and maybe I'm just trained to hear this. The broader the sound the better. I have had them angled forward and I can hear 3d sound so to speak. It's like everything is not coming from the speakers, it's in other places. Today I did the toe in and all I can hear is the speakers. So, I'll try it for a while and see, maybe it's just my room. It's avery open and unique place.