Parasound HALO (power amp A21 and monoblocks) opinions welcome

TheEAR

Hello Klipschers,

I would like to know what you think of Parasound HALO power amps to match with Klipsch RF7's and Heritage series speakers. Question asked as I really like what I have heard, I may pull the trigger on the dual channel A21 and the monoblocks.

Any educated comments are welcome,and very apreciated if you are a Parasound HALO owner.

Thank you

My brother has the big JC-1 Parasound mono-blocks, very impressive. Real gut busters but they sound wonderful. I haven't heard the model you are interested in but generally Parasound stuff sounds way better than it's price suggests. My brother bought B stock items from Audio Advisor and they were without a flaw, you might try them.

Thnax, Russ

Ear,

Forum member "JewishAMerPrince" used to run Halo gear with RF-7's and had several posts circa 2004-05 in the 2 channel section. I also followed his opinions on the setup on another forum. In short he hated it, and likened the Halo sound with the 7's to a higher quality Denon amp; overtly warm and a waste of money.

On the other hand foum member "nichotl"used to run a full 7 setup with Halo gear and loved it.

To each their own.