Paging the Cigarbum

USNRET

What a nice conversation! Thanks dude for a few minutes of the good life with the small talk.

I finally realized that I wasn't thinking and didn't offer to bring the Pro_Ject RM 5SE turntable from my system; humble apologies begged. If you want to hear that brand/price range no problem can do. DO NOT FINISH THAT BOTTLE BEFORE I GET THERE!

I assume that I will bring the Belles only as the Chorus IIs/ Quartets are not quite what we are sampling

Ya, it was nice speaking to someone that appreciates the same things as I do.

Take pitty on this old retired man, fixed income and all. I would be selling my guns to get some of that neat stuff.

My wish list,

Pair of KHorns ( beeaters) I want to refinish, at least try. With a Little Help From My Friends

Technics SL1200 MKII, more in my price range I believe

Vintage 1970, big old monsters, lots of watts, and lots of pretty lights and dials. Sanusi 9090/9000, Marantz, Pioneer or any thing else that glows pretty in the night, Doesn't even have to work

Looking forward to seeing you and the family, does this mean I have to clean the house.

Later.

“POLITICAL CORRECTNESS” …………………defined “A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end”