iFi Dock Assembly Volume Issue / Will It Work or Go Broke Again?

Jianco

After suffering like many many others here with their sound/volume control/docking station
and googling some time, came up with the forums.

Can someone confirm that if I buy a Volume / iFi Doc Assembly will my system work or is that
the problem behind my 'out of control sound" while using the wheel to control volume. It either goes
very high pitch volume or crackling or only right or left side works. Maybe after playin for awhile with
the controller I can get both speakers to play. I started using a 3.5 mm aux cable and bypass the controller.
I just put it to max volume and controll ipod manual.

I don't dare use the remote for it because one click of volume and my system just goes whack!

Can anyone suggeste a similar system? with a remote that goes through walls and same output power.
I am in the market of maybe upgrading my system and don't want to buy another Klipsch because I'd run
into the same issue next year.

Bottom line, if I buy the controller will it work and if so, for how long and what's the warantee on the controller?

Thank you,

p.s. for people that purchased it online or at Cosco, go online @ amazon and review the product.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have an exact problem as well. And my question is exactly like you, whether replacing the Controller would solve the problem entirely? at the moment, when I fiddle around with the controller either the left speaker on, or right speaker on, or the sub is gone completely, or the volume is like 100%?

Basically I can no longer use my iFi. I would appreciate any advice at this time.

Thank you in advance. Still, I really love my iFi.