Current RF7/RC7 Upgrade Recommendations

Submarine

Professor Dean or Another RF-7/RC-7 Upgrade Pro,

I am very interested in the best audiophile level upgrade to smooth out the dynamics in the horns with the other two drivers. I purchased the set new in 2003. All's currently stock. AMP: Proceed AMP 5. SUB: SVS Ultra 13 and two HSU MBM-12's. Overall, a very good sound and occassionally excellent, but not what I'd consistantly call beautifully detailed and non-fatiguing and smooth like my Mackie 824 Studio Monitors and REL Storm III. The Mackie dome tweeters really smooth out the vast majority of so many less well-engineered recordings yet have the definition and sparkle that sounds best to me (almost addicting) unless the recordings are exceptional.

The best consistant sound I've found is adjusting 2.1 stereo mode with the Klipsch RF7's, SVS Ultra and MBM's first (room calibrated from my processor), then, adding the Mackie 824's and REL through a direct HDMI connection into my Sony TV. This allows me to adjust the Klipsch's, SVS and MBM's first, then blend in the MAckie's and REL.

What may be the best recommendations today by Klipsch audiophiles after experiencing various upgrades for the Klipsch RF7/RC7 reference line? I also installed matching Klipsch 8 inch reference ceiling surrounds.

Very appreciated.