• Recent Posts

• I would put a nice 6' wide AV console from Salamander Designs or similar below the TV, put the center channel inside of it, then put Klipsch towers on either side of it, everything flush with the 2' foot deep walls of the cut out. Nice and clean.
    • For all that served....thank you.
    • The Heritage Jubilees will do 18Hz in room. I really don't think he needs a subwoofer. These speakers are literally in a class of their own.
    • I doubt he will read that, his post was 20 years ago.
    • That's excellent! Far enough back that the woofer/mid/tweeter will sound more like one sound source.   Imaging should be great.
    • Typically, the safest approach for both parties is to use a secure payment method like PayPal, where the buyer can send the payment first and then you can ship the items. This ensures protection for both the seller and the buyer. Waiting for the check to clear can add unnecessary delays, and it's always best to prioritize security and efficiency in transactions.
    • Best of luck finding a Singl  it's gonna be tough. 😔
    • Please delete this. It was a duplicate.
    • Fred: I'm trying to do exactly what you requested. However, I just walked into the "blow-something" trap. While I attempted to determine which DIN pin was wired to which, my hand slipped, and I shorted out a couple of pins. There was a pop from the speakers. So, I plugged-in the native control module and saw that the power light was not lit. So, in that instant something fried.   Opening up the unit I found that R-12 on the power supply board was open and there were some scorch marks on the board around one of the pins. So, I need to find a source for a 98K ohm resistor.   Someone on the forum said there were multiple wiring methods for the DIN plug so looking for a schematic is futile. You'll have to find a way to get the sequence for your unit individually. Once you get that you can wire up a cable to a DIN plug with all the channel inputs. (LF, LR, RF, RR, Sub) There should be +15V and -15V DC on two of the pins. That's the culprit. If you ground those pins you blow something in the power supply like me. If you feed 15V to one of the amps it'll blow the IC amp. I got lucky (I think) and only blew one resistor. (We'll see tomorrow if I can find a 98K ohm resistor someplace.)   After pulling the electronics out of the sub box I still don't know how to determine which pin goes with which input.  It's late so I'll poke at it tomorrow.   If you come up with a solution, I'd appreciate your reply with the information. This is a wonderful little system with 5 amps inside the box along with the power supply, etc. However, everything is very compact, so you have to be careful when disassembling things. I understand each of the amps is capable of 60W and the sub amp puts out 100W. (Don't quote me. The numbers may be different.) Just feed it with an external preamp and you've got a nice system.   -- George --