• Recent Posts

• I am looking for my home theater 5.1.4 (dual sub) or 7.1.4 (dual sub) to use two towers (RP-8000F) for stereo music listening. My projector screen takes up almost the entire floor to ceiling height as I have a header above. Using a RP-504C II would mean sitting it 6" max off the ground which leads me to think in-wall for center with an acoustically transparent screen both for aesthetics and acoustically to match the with all LCR at the same ear height.   What is the best matching in-wall speaker or am I compromising too much and should use a RP-504C II on the ground? My only other choice would be LCR all in-wall. Is there any Klipsch in-wall that can hold a candle to the RP-8000F?
    • I believe the II’s began being shipped in 1985. My serial numbers indicate the build date is week 16 of 1985. Back opens (not sealed) and drivers are mounted from the back not flush mount from the front. Tweeter horn is a K77, woofer is K22 and I can’t rad the mid. Balancing network is the E2. The woofer enclosure extends into a cutaway in the mid. Hoping this is enough to identify. 
    • Hi Babadono   I tried to reach you for the 4bx dbx service manual   thanks
    • DVD player to Mani to Rogue Audio Sphinx V3 Magnum I had everything plugged in correctly and the Mani was on. I'm guessing maybe I need to find the correct dip switch settings on the bottom of the Mani. 
    • Walk thru it a step at a time and think it thru.  Amp output set right to go to the spkrs?  Selector/buttons?  I dunno.  Not sure what you're running.  
    • Audiophile Icon Calls Out the ‘Mafia’ Tactics of Luxury Audio Market     https://www.headphonesty.com/2024/05/audiophile-icon-calls-mafia-tactics-luxury-audio/
    • Okay...so, the DVD player arrived. As mentioned I intended to use it as a transport and use my Schiit Mani 2 as a dac. I'm running from the coaxial digital out on the dvd player to the audio in on the Mani. Obviously from there I am running from the audio out on the Mani to audio in on the amplifier. Any thoughts on why this is not working? Please try to be kind as I am a rank amateur at best.
    • @Full Range Great LP. I have the 63 stereo LP.