• Recent Posts

• You might want to consider updating the firmware of your Cinema 600 speakers to address the pairing issue. For instructions on acquiring and installing the latest firmware, you can either visit the official Klipsch website or reach out to their support team for assistance. Regards: servidor avanzado ff      
    • These are Dixielanders    
    • This is a pair of Dixielanders. The square box is the folded bass horn, with a horn tweeter on top. If you show something different, we'll try to help you figure out what it is.    
    • Your price is completely fair if not low.  good luck finding a pair that nice anywhere else. 
    • I've got an article saved as a pdf that I'll post. I think it was Carpiteria Beach, not too far from Santa Barbara. The accident was in 1997, the article is from 1999.  
    • George, if you can find any way for me to use this subwoofer without the control pod that would be great. I just got one of them for free today and have no clue what to do with it. There's got to be something that I can repurpose this for. 
    • Are you able to test the sub using a different amp to provide the LFE signal. Would like to be able to isolate the issue to either the amp or the plate amp on the R-120SW.   Also, how high is the gain setting on the subwoofer? 
    • A fellow Canadian (from the GTA) chiming in …   The price is excellent. Whoever buys them will be getting a fantastic deal.    I bought a pair of beat up La Scalas a couple of years ago for $2800. I added SMAHLs for roughly $500. Repairing and veneering the cabinets cost in the neighbourhood of $1000 (no cost for labour since I did the work myself).   La Scalas don’t come up for sale often in these parts. The ones you’re selling are excellent. It would cost more to build a pair from scratch or to try to bring a pair of beat up speakers to the calibre of the ones you’ve listed.    Good luck with the sale.
    • You're exactly spot on with that statement.  Factor in wait time depending on how busy he is?  It's truly a steal.  Anyone out there looking better jump all over those.  Great work, a meticulous build actually and they sound ahhhhhhmazing here.