• Recent Posts

• I love the whole album and all albums 🤘because I may be a Genesis nerd for the insanely great music output 🧐 
    • My favorite song off of foxtrot     
    • When I sold my airless paint sprayer setup the guy was blown away that I took $500 for it. Told him it all adds up having made tens of thousands with it over the years!!   The diy will come into play... re-purchasing first  (from clothing to cabinets 1/4 thick mirrors from the 60s to sofa & chairs plus meager but sentimental art, coins, stamps, rocks etc.) No figurines, all guy stuff. Records, Cambridge Audio, mahogany LR tables, wool rugs, refrigerator & Cyclonic Invertor microwave. Salt lamps, bed, kitchen & bath linens, front and back door WaterHog mats.   My FORMER relative that has stolen my 60 years worth of stuff will receive his payback. It's not my job, he'd shoot me if I showed up there.   God Knows!
    • The only solution is DIY if age has not wearied you and you can’t get on the roof any longer 🏠  Luckily I can accomplish many things a tradesman can do if not better  If I was to calculate the money saved over the years it would amount to well over 100 K   
    • https://knoxville.craigslist.org/ele/d/midway-klipsch-la-scala-speaker/7749736635.html   Not affiliated.  I'll be in that area in a week or three....  if still there, could swing by to verify things, if you wish.    
    • Ok,  you had output from the mid at the green circles,correct? Not the tweeter. And the 2 uF on the right is what you replaced? I meant place your jumper right across the suspect 2 uF with a very limited input so you would not blow the tweeter. It's all good you found the problem.
    • $12k for the whole kit and kaboodle. $9k for the front 3.
    • @Tim Sr. Great White opened for the guys in our new, now imploded coliseum before their own debacle!    
    • Do not want to throw these into the dump, they're too darn good.    So I'll do some hypothetical negotiating for any of the three hundred views that was interested but did not know how to express that!   LAST CALL   Need the space that the box takes up. Almost four years living out of boxes? I'm over it! I'm boxing them up today. How's about $300.00 and you pay shipping if there is any!   This is one heck of a deal! My loss your gain Cash or paypal I can do, if by check... it will need to post before I ship.   *attitude here? Yup! Gotta survive this cold, cruel world. And don't need these at all with my new Prime-Time Speakers! These are the best bookshelf speakers I've ever had. Decent, tight bass, made adjustable with the rear port and placement. Clarity & separation that only Klipsch is known for! They can sing powered by tubes!   I could bolt them into my RDX with my now extra AudioQuest solid copper wiring handling the electrons!