• Recent Posts

• Can’t wait to hear some more information about this. Welcome to the Forum.
    • Welcome to the forum. You will get a lot of great info. on this question.   Travis
    • Welcome to the Forum. Nothing too basic here. We will get this answered for you.    Can you post a photo or two of them. Can you get a model number from the one outside or is it flush mounted to a ceiling also.    A photo of where the wires come out of the wall might help as well.    You should have 3 pairs of wires exiting somewhere. One pair for each speaker. They may have had a speaker selector box to select which speakers, 1, 2 or 3 or any combination.    Then we need to figure out if the speakers are the normal type that can be run with a typical 3 ch. receiver, or if they are a 70v sound distribution system.    Don’t be overwhelmed, this stuff is pretty darn easy once we help you answer some basic questions.   Photos of speakers, model no. a plus, and photo where these wires come out will get you the answers.   Travis
    • I am throwing this out for a trade potential, it’s been fully recapped. new transistors, diodes, resistors where needed and required. Dolby board pinned and recapped as well. Sounds wonderful and is a looker too. Wood housing is very nice with no damage.    would love a pair of Klipschorns or La Scalas in less than great shape as long as drivers are correct. I have enough veneer to play with and want to make some special speakers for my space.   i can drive 150 miles from mobile Alabama for a meet up if anyone is interested.   thanks for looking.  
    • Rotel RA-1592 Integrated Amplifier for sale. Very nice condition with no scratches or marks, and working perfectly. Plenty of clean power and detail on both my A/D/S and Klipsch speakers. The RA-1592 is a combination of Rotel's powerful 200 watt Class AB amp; the RB-1582 MkII, and the award winning RC-1590 pre-amp. This gives the best of both worlds in one unit. This is a very powerful and robust amp that delivers it's 200 watts with what Rotel calls "dual-mono block topology. The pre-amp runs clean and quiet, and includes the superb AKM 32-bit/768kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Balanced XLR inputs, speaker outs A and B and includes the Rotel remote. RCA pre-outs, dual sub-woofer outs, plus trigger outs to turn on and off other connected units. The RA-1592 weighs 37 pounds net weight and will ship in the factory Rotel box. Pictures are included in the ad and please feel free to contact me with any questions. $895.00 plus shipping cost: $45.00 flat rate, lower 48 states only, reasonable requests only. Rotel RA-1592 had a retail price of $2399.00   Thanks for looking! Includes: Power cable, RCA cable, Rotel CD disk, USB cable and remote.
    • 40 some Odd nights: