Am I the only one mad about this?

Talon

Why would Klipsch deside not to include Dolby Pro Logic II on the DD51?! Do they hate us GameCube fans who wish to hook our speakers to our 4.1 setups? Why do Sony/MS fans have all the fun Frown.gif Granted, I'm disappointed Nintendo only supports DPLII, but still...I think that's a big mistake on Klipsch's part to leave that audio setup out.

Well, it costs money to add, it's really new, and gamecube is one of the few things that supports it right now. But, yes, I'm a little disappointed. Look at it logically, most people don't need it, and it would make the price of the decoder higher. If most people wouldn't benefit, then it's not exactly a good thing to add.

Eh, I doubt very much that it would rise production cost that much. I figure if they added it and kept the unit price the same more people would buy it. But I guess it's not that clean cut or they would have done it. Oh well, It does DTS and that rules. Perhaps someone can tell me... I know I've been over this with justin, but I'd still like to hear more opinions. If I got one, and plugged it ino my SB Live via digital out, would it make much of a difference?

------------------

I wish I had a space ship.