Image IEM'S

earthman

Bear with me, I'm new at this.

I'm considering purchasing the Image earbuds. The price is pretty dear so naturally I've been shopping around. On Amazon.com I see there is a dealer named Z Electria selling them new for $200.00. Still pretty expensive but I can swing that. The question is will you still stand behind them. I understand they are very discounted but they are new in the box.

Thank you

Thanks so much for the reply. I went ahead & ordered it directly from Amazon.com for $212. Can't wait to get them. Funny, I was fine with the earbuds that came with the Nano 'til a friend had me listen to his Bose earbuds. I then realized I had to upgrade & started looking/listening around. I eventually got to try the Klipsch Custom 2 & was blown away. While researching more I discovered the Image & decided on those. Now the long wait until they arrive. Thanks for your help.

I eventually got to try the Klipsch Custom 2 & was blown away. While researching more I discovered the Image & decided on those. Now the long wait until they arrive.

I've owned the Custom 2 since they were first available. I've been a bigger fan of the Image X10 even longer having been fortunate enough to give it a quick demo in prototype form. It was a mind boggling experience. So why'd I get the Custom 2? Just couldn't justify the coin for the IMAGE (as the X10 was called then). The Custom 2 are amazing.

But, I've recently acquire the Image X10... and they smoke the Custom 2 in sound quality, comfort, and ease of use - getting a good seal takes some practice for most of us with the Custom models.

There are all kinds of use and care tips in the Headphones threads though you'll want to click options and change to view all.

Just be sure to clean anything out of the ear gels before it has a chance to get in deeper (if you get anything in them).

I actually prefer the sound of the Image X5 but they're too big for our youngest daughter's ear canals so the Image X10 it is - better bass and comfort than the X5 though the X5 don't seem to be lacking in the bass and have not tried long enough to really know how the comfort compares.

Be very careful with the little cleaning tool as it can be hard to find should you drop it. Also, be sure to follow the directions on security attaching the gels [:$].

So to paraphrase Professor Thump, Stick 'em in year ears and enjoy! And please let us know what you think.

The Legendary Sound of Klipsch that fits in one's ear - uber cool isn't it?

p.s. - around here (rhymes with hose) is a 4 letter word

So Amy, it isn't that "BuyNow" is just a fulfillment company for Amazon? I have to get them through someone else in order for you guys to stand behind them? I've already ordered them so please let me know asap. I'm probably stuck with them anyway. Hope they work ok.

Ok, I cancelled my order from BuyNow & went to the option below which is definately through Amazon.com LLC & purchased the Image iem's. Same price as through BuyNow (the fulfillment company). That was a pain but all's well that end's well. Actually it remains to be seen if this all turns out well. Could be I'll receive two pairs of Image's & be charged $400+. Hope that isn't the case. Should have been easier that this. Nevertheless, thanks to all who assisted.