Double Bass Array (DBA)....time to go buy 8 subs?

DrWho

looks real nice...very high WAF potential....why not go all the way and put a set on each wall and ceiling.

I think the WAF appeal would be just fine with "in-wall" subs...very easy to accomplish in a dedicated room.

DrWHO,

Stop acting like the little Von Braun(yes I know he was a rocket scientist,the finest rocket scientist america ever had. Without Von Braun you would be shooting for more failed launches and missed the moon by decades) of audio and total purist,this little game makes me laugh. DO not take me for Joe Blow who owns some average gear in an average room and has an average setup know how.

B0$e owner, where did you fish that BS? I own Dynaudio speakers not B0$e,these make the brand you love sound less great.Subs I own TC Sound's best the LMS-Ultra(powered by Crown's iTech and QSC's PowerLight),JL,Acoupower and the finest subs made. Where does B0$e fit in all of this?

Ignorance, you want to see ignorance look around you at the people who voted MeeKain/PailLinn.This is IGNORANCE.

B0$e owner, where did you fish that BS?

Perhaps you missed the point.....lots of Bose owners are happy with what they have until they hear something way better.

I don't see how the mindset is any different, regardless of how good the sound is right now. Of course I used the Bose name to poke a little fun [:P]

DrWHO,

Well you see I have four TC LMS-Ultra 15's ,each in its own box,two in front(left and right) and two behind the seating (one left and one right). Standing waves are not the issue in my setup. The wall O subs is a gimmick that impresses with sheer output. The four LMS-Ultra are for quality first.

I would use the aproach linked if I had time. I wish,now too busy at work(a good thing in these economic times).