Did Klipsch make a Subwoofer to go with the KG line?

x97lyons

I am in the process of building my HT system around my original oiled oak KG2's, I recently purchased a KG2.2V in oiled oak and am planning on getting a pair of KG2.2's to use as fronts or rears with the KG2's. My question is did Klipsch make a KG Subwoofer? Was it available in the Oak or just Black? If not any suggestions on a sub to go with this set-up.

I really appreciate all the help.

• Moderators

My question is did Klipsch make a KG Subwoofer?

Not sure but the sub does not have to match. Many of us have other subs than Klipsch and they work great with the setup. I have used Velodyne and love them. Others have SVS, HSU, Epik and Elemental Designs. All which have received great reviews. Good luck in your search.

Yes, they made an SW8, an SW10, an SW12 and an SW15. I had some of all except the SW15. I think they were about as reliable a sub as Klipsch has built. Look for an SW12II. There is one for sale on this site in the for sale section. You might chech this site under 'discontinued' speakers for further info.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/114173.aspx