custom 2 serial number

raheelc

Hi,

i just recently bought a pair of custom 2 headphones. And they sound great!! I've been wanting to register them online so i can avail the the free eargel offer, but i seem to be having trouble finding a serial number for my product. I know this sounds stupid, but i just cant seem to find a serial number anywhere. Any help would be appreciated as to where i can find the serial number of my headphones.

thanks.

Thanks, i feel stupid [:S] lol....anywayz i know this is off topic from the thread subject, but i've been using different sizes of eargels to see which ones are the best, and i seem to be getting a good fit with both the large and medium sized single flange eargels. And i havent noticed any major difference in the quality of music between the two. Of course, the large size ones have a bit tighter fit. So any suggestions on how to decide which size eargels to use??

thanks in advance

I'd go with the ones that are the most comfortable or provide the best sound.

If they're equal in sound quality and comfort then I would guess the medium if the large fit tighter as I'd think that would translate to less comfort.

I'd try both for extended listening a couple of times before making up your mind.

Good luck!