Seeking a Heritage Audition in MN

ryanw

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a little while and learning all I can. I'm interested in auditioning something in the Heritage line. Right now the Heresey's are probably all that are in my budget and space allowances, but I'm enamored with the Klipsch speakers based on second hand accounts and really want to hear them for myself.

To that end, I live in the twin cites metro area in Minnesota and would be greatful in anyone in the region was willing to give a newb a test listen to something in the Heritage line. I'd gladly bring a small token such as beverage of your choice for the opportunity.

Thanks,

Ryan

I have a pair of H II's I could throw on Ryan.

I use RF 7's daily, but the Heresy's would be a quick swap.

I am just accross the creek (Missisippi) from Hastings in the South East corner if that would work.

I am home daily @ 2:30 so afternoon or weekend works.

I just had a guy come up last night from Red Wing who bought some VA's from me a while back, as he bought a set of Unity Audio speaks locally and wanted to try something other than his NAD 2x120 integrated thru them.

It's a ball finding people who are as passionate (addicted) as we are, and a pleasure sharing it.

pm if interested

Bob