Sometimes plowing snow is fun

greg928gts

"Sometimes Snow Plowing is Fun"

Tell that to my butcher/deli owner. He plows snow "on-the-side". He recently went to plow someone's drive & they didn't flag or tell him about the railroad ties along the garage. Pushed them right threw the wall! And of course the ladders on the wall fall on the car, and car is a Mercedes, and........ well I'm sure u get the picture. $80 plow job, or should I say "snow job" LOL

Uh huh, and does this guy that 'plows on the side' have commercial plowing insurance? My bet is probably not. Regardless, the homeowner should have let him know, things can go wrong in a big hurry. The time to set up a contract for plowing is in the summer, and those that do well usually take photographs of obstructions that will be hidden under the snow.

A few of my brothers used to plow commercially until these backyardigans come along for cheaper. That was the time to get out anyways, they cut the rates big time, but of course, it was promptly followed with gas meters ripped off of houses, and a lot of damage. Long story short, quite a few of the commercial customers practically begged my brother Alan to come back mid-winter. He declined, and simply stated, "you get what you pay for".