Parasound NewClassic 5250 vs. Rotel RMB-1575 vs. Sunfire TGA-7201 vs. B&K Reference 200.7

Kain

I've owned Rotel with good luck. I just sold my last Rotel and ordered a Emotiva XPA-5. It should be here on Wednesday so I'll know then if I made the right decision. I'm worried that even a used Rotel RMB 1095 (200x5) costs twice as much as a new XPA-5(also 200x5). The words too good to be true come to mind but I hear a lot of good things on this site about Emotiva I figure I'll give them a try.

I've owned Rotel with good luck. I just sold my last Rotel and ordered a Emotiva XPA-5. It should be here on Wednesday so I'll know then if I made the right decision. I'm worried that even a used Rotel RMB 1095 (200x5) costs twice as much as a new XPA-5(also 200x5). The words too good to be true come to mind but I hear a lot of good things on this site about Emotiva I figure I'll give them a try.

I'd love to hear your impressions on the Rotel vs. Emotiva.

Do any of the mentioned amplifiers have fans?

By the way, your join date on the forums is one day before my birthday. Just thought I would mention that. Haha.