I don't understand Klipsch Centers

iTide

Okay, I have the RF 25 speakers and it seems most everyone recommends moving up to the RC 35 center. Why did Klipsch change the center choice when they updated their line? I assume the RF 25 and RF 62 are basically the same speaker. Now with the RF 62 they recommend the RC 62 with the 6 1/2 woofers. But, with the RF 25 they recommended the RC 25 with the 5 1/2 inch woofers. If I get the RC 35 will I have to turn it down to blend in? Do people with the RF 62 have to turn down their RC 62? Please educate me. Thanks

Hey guys I am new to the Klipsch community. I am working on a home theatre set up in my basement. I recently purchased a pair of RF 25 speakers. I love them. My wife and I can't get over them. We are going to work on our complete set up slowly. We want our next purchase to be a center. Should we try and find a RC 25 or will a RC 52 match? Can I move up in size to the RC 35 or RC 62? I was thinking I would like to go with a larger center with a 6 1/2 inch woofer but most of what I see from Klipsch has the RF 25's with the RC 25. What do I do? Or, better yet, what can I do? Please help. I would also love to hear any advise you may have about surrounds and which would go best with the RF 25's. Thanks
this was your first post which seems very similar. I would suggest keeping it all in one thread.
I answered you in your first one by the way.

No, I don't see that they are the same. I asked a specific question. Why did Klipsch change? What is different between the old and the new? I am sorry I bothered you by having to read two of my posts. I just have questions and I need the answered. Thanks

Welcome to the forums!!

As far as a center, I would personally get the best center you can afford. If you were to go for the RC-35, it would be fine. You would not need to turn anything down. Just make sure you run auto-setup and the reciever will do all the work. You can always go into manual setup and tweak some things if need be. The newer series are said to sound more "laid back" and refined. I had an RC-7(big dog) with a pair of RF-3's(little dog) and it was a great match. As long as you stay in the same series (reference, synergy, ect....) I think you'll be happy with the best center.

Welcome to the forums!!

As far as a center, I would personally get the best center you can afford. If you were to go for the RC-35, it would be fine. You would not need to turn anything down. Just make sure you run auto-setup and the reciever will do all the work. You can always go into manual setup and tweak some things if need be. The newer series are said to sound more "laid back" and refined. I had an RC-7(big dog) with a pair of RF-3's(little dog) and it was a great match. As long as you stay in the same series (reference, synergy, ect....) I think you'll be happy with the best center.

I think Darylomer hit the nail on the head!