Help me choose, sub for RF-62 setup...

Hrimnir

Ok guys, ive done several days worth of research and i can't seem to decide which way to go on the subs, so i was hoping maybe some opinions would help me decide, or if anyone has any personal experience with these subs. These are the 4 i've narrowed it down to:

Option 1: Klipsch RW-10d $399 (b-stock), free shipping from where i would purchase. Advantages: Matches setup aesthetically, guaranteed good build quality/quality control, manageable size. Disadvantages: Paying a premium for the Klipsch name, only goes to 28hz.

Option 2: HSU VTF-2 MK3, $494 + 65 s/h. Advantages: 12" sub, ggoes to 18hz, HT publications review extremely well. Disadvantages: Cost, size, weight, having to pay for S&H.

Option 3: SVS PB10-NSD, $439 +65 s/h. Advantages: Most aesthetically pleasing sub, reviews/sound quality supposedly VERY good, highest power output, manageable size.

Option 4: eD A2-300 $350, free s/g. Advantages: Lowest cost of all options, reviews extremely well, 12" sub, goes to 18hz. Disadvantages: Large, very large, hideously ugly, custom built so order to delivery time would be much higher.

I thank everyone for your opinions. Right now i'm kinda tossing between the eD and the klipsch since they're closer to the cost range i'm looking at, but if i will see a substantive performance increase from the HSU or SVS, i am not disinclined towards paying the extra.

Go with option #3. I have the SVS PB10 set up with (front) RF-62 and (Center) RC-62 (Rear) RSX-4 in my 23' x 15' (8'-6" ceiling) family room. This is one amazing sub it will deliver lows that are smooth and powerful with no distortions. I've had several 10" subs in the past and I have never heard anything quite like this beast. It has surpassed all my expectations. I did a great deal of research before buying this subwoofer, due to the fact it is a internet only purchase I had to rely on lots of reviews and I did not find a single negative out of countless reviews. It is large in size and large in output. This thing will literally shake pictures on and off the wall. This sub does not have a crossover, so make sure your receiver has an internal crossover. It is built rock solid and SVS offers a 45 day return period if your not happy, but don't worry you will be!

Highly recommended!

Good Luck.

Wow, thanks for the response Bigdog, I have to admit out of the 4 i liked the SVS sub until i saw the price. I may try to call them and see if they will be willing to work on the s/h costs with me. I'll need to check out the receiver im going to purchase to see if it has a crossover. Thanks again.