New Toys - Outlaw Audio + Klipsch

Saturn5

I put my tax return to good use and bought a new Outlaw Audio 7500 amp so I can finally move up from 2 channel stereo and use all 5 of my speakers that have been sitting here collecting dust.

I'm running RF-7 and RC-7 front speakers, and as soon as I can get the wiring ran, I'll have some RS-62 surrounds. No sub yet, but to be honest, with the RF-7, I don't really miss it. (I'm sure I'll change my mind AFTER I get one, of course) [:P]

I'm looking forward to doing some A/B comparisons between the Outlaw and QSC amps.

No pics, yet. Just getting everything installed and had to share my excitement. [:P]

I was debating on the 7500 or the 7700, but for the extra cost, I could just keep the RF-7s on my QSC or buy a pair of monoblocks for the rear speakers if/when I go 7.1.

Right now I'm running 3 channel stereo, and it sounds fantastic. I've got the Outlaw 970 preamp as well.

It's taken me a while to build the system up a bit at a time, but then I guess that's half the fun of it. [:P]

It's also nice reading about other people's proven setups, so I don't have to make expensive mistakes. This forum is where I found out about QSC and Outlaw to begin with. My wallet hates you guys, buy my ears are in love. I can live with that. [H]