Losing the RC64

winchester21

Having completed my Heritage Ht setup- I packed my RC 64 up today to ship to it's new owner -another Fourm member. I am sure he will he thrilled with this wonderful piece of equipment. I played all kinds of mind games trying to think of a place to use it or maybe keeping it for a future system in another room. Not going to happen. This is one of the very best pieces of Audio equipment that I have ever owned- period. I have used it with a number of different front speakers during the last 2 months of madness of switching and swapping stuff. Rf-3s- Fr83s -K horns- Cornwalls- and industrial Lascalas. It sounded fantastic with the reference stuff. It sounded great with the Cornwalls. It was acceptable with the k horns and the lascalas- not the correct Heritage choice but certainly not bad at all. Particulary if space for a heritage center is an issue. I would urge anyone buying any mid-high end Refrence system to go straight to this choice. It is totally upgrade proof unless your are going Heritage. It is reason enough by itself to choose klipsch over another brand. It is that good.It has been the one speaker that I could count to sound good regardless of program material. If you are thinking about dropping down a notch- skip a few 6 packs or a few meals out and buy this center. It is without in a class by itself with no equal at anthing close to this price point. My 2 cents worth. No disrespect meant toward any other center in the klipsch line.

I will miss it.

• Moderators

If you are thinking about dropping down a notch- skip a few 6 packs or a few meals out and buy this center. It is without in a class by itself with no equal at anthing close to this price point. My 2 cents worth. No disrespect meant toward any other center in the klipsch line.

I totally agree with you. Glad to hear it is headed to another family member. I'm sure it will be taken well care of.