Help Required regarding support in UK

veeraganesh

Hi

I bought Image X10 in UK and I can see the wire is getting cracked on the top of the buds ( I saw some one posted same problem on the forums). I cannot believe that Klipsch lacks support in UK! I called klipsch UK and they advised genserve deals with headphones. I rang them and they say TNS distribution supports and they gave me genserve number for support.I am getting forward and backwards, but getting no where. I am really frustrated and disappointed at the support. I paid premium amount and the support is terrible. I hope some one read this and respond if Klipsch cares about their customers. The headphones are bearly 4 months old. I wish I bought Shure ones.

Hi Professor

I was in touch with Klipsch.co.uk and was told to return the headsets to their base in Ireland. They advised me they will try to repair or will replace.

The guys name is ED CORKERY. His email address shows me TNS? While he is the one replied to info@klipsch.co.uk and telling me they don't deal with headphones and asked me to contact TNS. I really don't know what's happening! Any way I will return my buds and see what they will do. Hope they will return something working rather then sending me back same or saying they didn't receive any.

• 4 months later...

Hi Professor Thump.

I received my Head sets( brand new ones) after 4 weeks and it has been month or two and I was using the headphones with at-most care and I can see the wire splitting again near the headphones same like before. I am really frustrated and I thought the new batch will address the wire problem. Can you please advise what I have to do? If the problem is not addressed there is no point for me to get repaired as it will be breaking again.

• 1 month later...

Hi Professor Thump,

I seem to be having the same problem with suppliers and Klipch Uk.. I tried to return my Custom 3 headphones via Klipsch uk and was told that in the 1st year they need to be returned to the retailer (by Mr *********), no problem I ring the retailer who tell me they will only deal with return/replacements for the first 3 months and all returns after that period have to go to Klipsch!!!

Who do I return them too for repair please as I'm a little confused, the headphones have a 2 year warranty and I even registered them with Klipch to receive the extra pair of ear buds which was the incentive?

Best regards Jon