Why Buy Svs cs+ When I Can Get a Paradigm Servo 15 For $750 Less in Canada

Amit

Hey guys,

I will make this short and sweet. Is the servo 15 as good in spl and overal as a single SVS 2039CS+. I am looking at the servo, because i live in canada. You see i can get the servo 15 for $1250 or an SVS 2039CS+ for $2000, all canadian dollars. I heard the servo can put out as much as 96db to 100db at 20hz. If the svs 2039CS+ is going to put out maybe 2 or 3 more db's, then why not go for the servo which will be $750 cheaper, but will be 3 db less. I have never heard the servo nor the SVS, so your opionions would be great. I have heard many people say that paradigm is a better bang for the buck in canada, and the svs is the better bang for the buck in the us. By the way i was considering buying two PW-2200, but people told me that a single servo will give more output and will sound better on music.

Oh ya buy the way is the servo any good for R&B or HIP HOP music, hey im only 19 but i do like quality bass!

Thanks!

The Servo-15 might not have more output but its as clean as it gets.The PW2200 while a very good sub is not in the same class as the Servo-15.

The Servo-15 uses a comparator circuit and its THD is very very low.Very much like the Velodyne HGS series.

These "servo control" circuits limit the output in a big way on subs but lower the distortion greatly.

For sheer output its PW2200,for maximum sub bass quality its the Servo-15.

TheEAR(s) Now theears