Wall Mounting Ideas

OmegaX3000

you want to wall mount them? then you do not want the RB-1, that is a floor stand. you will want the WB-1. If you need the cord to be longer, it is best to just buy new cable and make it to fit, but if you don't want to do that, you can just splice one and add on another, but make sure to keep the right polarity and for the different lines to touch and that you are making a really solid connection, soldering the wires and putting on heat shrink is the best way to do this.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

those i found out the hard way, are the wrong speaker mounts... unless you want to hang the speakres on the ceiling. i made this mistake and it cost me $36x3+shipping..... not fun at all. you will want the RWX's from omnimount, here is a link for more info on them... http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/trash/90/id45.htm

------------------

-justin

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

• 2 weeks later...

Providing you can get the screws out. HAHA seems some professional body builder tightened them babies. i stripped out 2 of my screw heads trying. and yes i used a really nice screwdriver. Anyway.

You know those really cheep Metal L brackets? they have 4 holes in em. 2 on each side. im talking the really cheepo ones. any hardware store has em and they are about 2 to 3 inches long on each side. they work perfect. they fit right in the groove. and the screws that came with the speakers fit thru the holes.

I have my rears mounted on the closet molding behind me about 5 feet up. i bent the brackets just a tad so the speakers point down a little. Lemme tell ya, dont buy them expensive mounts. waste of money. You can even paint the brackets black if your worried about them being silver.

------------------

Happyness is mearly the remission of pain.

ok, i have made some wall mounts. it was very easy and very economical. i don't have the parts list... but only a few things, total cost for four stands was somewhere around $15 i would guess, but i was buying other stuff at the same time so this is only a guess. when i find hte receipt, and get a new camera, mine just broke, i will getyou more info.

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>