Clueless

I have just completed my Cornscalas, they came out so nice I may build something else. It seems that most of the posts on the DBB Cornscalas don't exist anymore. What I have in my brain is to build a nice bass bin with two 12" or 15", and I'm not sure there is such a thing, but a big horn on the top kind of like the Jub, a two way. Not being like the Jub, the woofers would firing forward like the DBB but the top would be a big horn. Not knowing ever if they make one of these things that could be used. I see a lot of threads about the trachorns and such, could you use one of these that would serve as the tweeter and mid-range.

You assistance would greatly appreciated in helping me deterrmine if something is ever possible.

Thanks

CB

Guest David H

I see a lot of threads about the trachorns and such, could you use one of these that would serve as the tweeter and mid-range.

CB, I just dont have a clue. I tested the Fastrac Lascala the other day with the JBL 2426J, and was pleaseantly surprised at the response, but equalization would still be needed. I have seen a few instances where the ALK Trachorn has been used in a 2 way with good results, but have never heard them myself.