I need the Power supply or the Power cord for these Klipsch speakers, help me please...

Hello experts !

I friend of mine regaled me a pair of nice Klipsch PC speakers, they do not have any identification or model or serial number, there is no way to identify them. The only I can say is taht they are around 12" tall, very nice and slim design, when I remove the grill I can see one tweeter on top and two small medium-range cones one on top of each other. In one of them at the buttom (front view) it has two controls "Bass" and "Volume" and two small inlets (one with a musical note and the other one with a headphone symbol) and at the back it says "Line input", "Speaker output" and then a tiny inlet, I guess it is for the Power Cord or the Power Supply, inside of which I can see three tiny pins in a row. Underneat that tiny outlet there is a symbol with one horizontal bar and three tiny horizontal bars under it, with the legend 'DC-IN" and the letters "FC CE". So I would like to get the Power supply or the Power cord for it, can you please help me with this ? I wish I could provide you with more information but again there is nothing else on the speakers. Thanks in advance, best, Antonio Machado.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I need the same it sounds , what did he tell you? when I click on the links he has underlined , I get their website and can not find the same speakers

did he give you a name . model type nr for those speakers?

Peter

Hello Peter !

I apologize for not answering it promptly, the reason is the following: I put that post long time ago, so I had to browse a lot of files in my p.c. to get the information you need.

Peter, I found the following information in one of my files:

The two silver color speakers I have hooked to the DVD player in my Office is the “ProMedia Ultra 2.0 System”, here the link:http://www.klipsch.com/products/discontinued/details/promedia-ultra-2-0.aspx

and the Power Supply I ordered for it here is the link:http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/promedia-ultra-2-0-power-supply.aspx

I hope this information is useful, Peter, please let me know if I can be of further asistance to you.

I can tell you that the sound of that pair of Klipsch speakers is better than many other small speakers I have tried, it was worth it to get the power supply, you'll be glad you did it also. Furthermore, their exterior design is much better than many other ones in the market.

Let me know your decision and insights.

All the best, Antonio.