RT-10d

Fizzlemizzle

Does anyone have a RT-10d? Let me get thoughts on it.

I have the RT-10d and I like it in my HT system. It is different from any sub I have owned in the past, but those were mainly set up in a 2.1 system, namely the Sunfire True Sub Signature and REL Stadium. I'm not able to place the sub in a corner on the front wall near the main speakers, as I had learned to do in the past with the other subs, but the room correction helps it disappear anyway. It must be pretty close to right because the demos are good from the listening position, the #2 demo is a sweep from high to low with minimal nulls and the #1 demo for music is fast with deep bass. It absolutely shakes the house making for an intense special effects movie experience, but with the music preset it blends well with the main speakers.

Any sub without the room correction might require me to run a long coax around the room to get it in a corner on the back wall and have it do the disappearing act I get with the RT-10d not in a corner. Even in a less than ideal position, the RT-10d does everything right for me.