The Picky Memo

It's not a full Picky Report- 1) because it's not written by Picky hisself and 2) cause it's short and sweet. [;)]

I checked in with Glenn 'Picky' from Detroit area today and he's doing well but very busy at work like our FL Heritage expert Groomlakeare51. He says to tell everyone he'll be back around these parts in time to get up to speed for the IndyFest. I'm looking forward to spending time with Glenn again and this time we'll be plying our old sounddude trade together in Broad Ripple Park.

Thanks JoeShmoe for the reminder to check up on a friend. We have to watch out for each other here on the Forum. It's what good Brothers do! [Y]

Michael

• Moderators

Your right we have to keep track of everyone, especially at the age most of this group is getting too. [:o] We can't have someone like picky fall through the cracks, I was a little worried Mrs Rose was having some problems and that was keeping him busy, glad to hear different.

Thanks guys! Thanks, Michael for checking on us. We're all alive and well and Ms. Rose is just fine and dandy, sitting here with a Red Wings shirt on watching the start of Game 1. I posted more over in General on the Hockey thread. Gotta get back to the game! It's great to have some time to be here again! -Glenn