Klipsch Forte's

I came across a nearly brand new pair of Forte's a friend inherited and sold them to me for only $120. Both speakers are walnut oil finish in excellent condition with perfect sound and only 1 minor scuff on the edge that is barely noticible, and one of the woofers on the back of the speaker has the dome shaped piece in the middle missing, but does not affect sound quality at all. I was wondering what would be the approximate cost to upgrade to a pair of forte 2's in nearly the same condition as these.

Welcome to the forum. I bought my mint oak oil Forte's for $450.00. A good price from what I have seen and heard. Expect to pay about 10 to 20% more for an unmodyfied pair in same condition. I say keep and enjoy them. Mine really came alive when I added a vintage Marantz.

Bill

really I use mine with a marantz too. I found an old one in the attic and it works better than a lot of my recievers that cost $600+. I figure I'd keep keep them though I just wondered how much it might cost. I do want to add a sub though about the same quality as the forte's bass. Any recommendations?