Pls Help! Which amp&speaker!?

shaunm

i'm having a hardtime deciding. should i get the pioneer VSX-819H-K or the onkyo TX-SR507 here are the specs.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/Products/Home+Entertainment/A+V+Receivers/Pioneer+A+V+Receivers/ci.VSX-819H-K.Kuro

http://www.onkyo.ca/model.cfm?m=TX-SR507&class=Receiver&p=i

the pioneer is $100 less and is loaded. you can see in the specs. its loaded and for a good price. the onkyo is $100 more. which i dont mind paying. i was going to get the onkyo because of the name and sound quality. i've always had sony, pioneer, yamaha entry level receiver. so i want to try onkyo but this new pioneer one is making it a hard choice. use will be for movies and music about 50/50. anyways will this pioneer match the onkyo in sound quality? my player is ps3. i dont play games. the pioneer looks really good. but i also like the looks of onkyo. also the sales guy offered me an $800 sony receiver for same price as the onkyo. i forgot what model. but it was loaded too but i dont want sony. i like the name "onkyo" sounds high end and expensive.

SPEAKKERS

ok. i could get 50% off with the F-3 and RF-62, RF-63. the F3 is $499 pair, RF-62 $500 pair, RF-63 $1300 pair. if i had the money i'd go with RF-63 no question asked. i heard them all side by side. huge diff in sound quality compared to F-3. but i also dont mind the sound of f-3's. nway's which one should i get? i could get f-3 or rf-62 now and get rf-63 later as my last speaker purchase ever. my room is about 12x16. the back is open. nways' if i get the snergy i would have to also get the centre for it. arggg i'm confused now. F3 vs RF62? huge diff in sound quality? i dont listen to jazz or classical music more on hip hop, club, techno, old songs, love songs. and loud movies.

thanks.

get rf-63 later as my last speaker purchase ever.

hi mate just on this note i think you shoud try and get them now, the 63's that is as i have found and every other person on here says the upgrade bug hits fast, get as much speaker as you can afford, and as for your last speaker purchase ever i don't think it will be, you will want the 83's in no time[:P] and as for your amp personaly i would go with the Onkyo as i'm not too sure about the pioneer but im fairly sure in their entry range they use tin heat fins which turned me off but the Onkyo im sure uses cast alloy which desperses the heat better but im sure someone else might be able to tellyou more about the 2 receivers