"Assault Lascala" backup singers

maxsdad

I am trying to determine a good rear channel speaker to go with my Kevlar coated Lascala pair. ( I took pictures but have not yet figured out how to add them - I'll keep trying). I have a great pair of Kg2's, but they seem puny. What is the difference between the "indusrtial Heresy and the normal version? I wish I could afford another pair of Lascala's, but unless I got real lucky I lack the money(blew it on health care). I don't necessarily want to coat the new set with bed liner to match the Lascala's but I have to admit, it does look kind of cool! Any wisdom re: bset sonic match?

Thanks!

p.s.: I am an avid woodworker who specializes in old school, hand rubbed smooth as a baby's butt on a new windsheild finishes. I would never actually put kevlar/rubber paint on a nice piece of wood. The "A.L's" just came that way.

KG2's are nice but I would say Heresy's as a minimum, HIP's are the industrial version of the Heresy and bass response is even futher lessened to provide higher output levels. Forte', Forte' II, Chorus, Chorus II, or Cornwalls even better.

mmm, you have KGs, money is tight and all you need is rear channel speakers, oh, I get it, this is a hypothetical question!

Keep the KGs. Enjoy. Upgrade your front-end equipment. Add a tube amp for the frotn channels and a sub if you don't already have them.

No, not a hypo. Money is always tight, or I'd have bought speakers that used tung oil instead of Armorall for polish. Also, the Kg2's are otherwise engaged. I have switched equipment a lot, and have come to realize that the wealth of experience amoung this group might save a few swaps on the learning curve, thereby lengthening the time until my wife puts me in rehab foe audioaddiction. Thanks for the insight.