Tube question

Macallan

I was looking online to find the 6H30 tube for my Peach II and could only find the following: 6H30Pi tubes and 6H30 DRs. Are the DR or Pi versions compatible? Also, I have never changed out tubes, how easy is this to do? I don’t even know how to open to chassis.

Also, I have never changed out tubes, how easy is this to do? I don’t even know how to open to chassis.

READ THE MANUAL FIRST! It's as easy as changing a lightbulb.

Unplug the unit! Remove the bracket(s) that attaches the cover to the unit. Slide the cover forward or the unit backward to access the inside. There should be a chart inside the unit or in your manual that shows which tube is which. Gently pull out the old tube (if tight, wiggle a bit from side to side), line up the pins and insert the new tube. It's always good to brush some Deoxit (cleaner/lubricant) on the pins before inserting the new tube if you have some laying around. On a unit as new as a Peach, it probably isn't necessary but can't hurt. Good luck.