Quintet Center Speaker

John0392

John, just start a thread (Post) naming what you are selling in the title line. Home Theater is the most active place for it... but it would likely be nearer the top longer on Odds & Mods. I have bought about a dozen Klipsch speakers from folks like you who have posted just like that.

Try to include a photo(s) to demonstrate condition and verify by sight that it is indeed the speaker in the text. Digital photos must be under 200k in size to be posted using the Klipsch Forum attachment system. I have found that the "Save for Web" format in PhotoShop works well... for photos in 72 dpi.

After initial contact, my preferences are to carry out the negotiations by private email... rather than make it public or create any hassle for Klipsch.

Happy hunting! HornEd

I was just recently looking for a quintet center channel. I have seen past ebay auctions selling them for up to $180 which I think is way overpriced. I was eventually able to purchase one for $90 which is probably too cheap. Just so you know the price range.