New system

msrclimb

msrclimb,

Welcome to the forum. When you say "lucky recipient", do you mean free? Gift from spouse? Good deal? It really does't matter. I am not surprised that you are blown away. The RF-82's are the "sweet spot" in the ref. line and many would say most performance for the price. Without a doubt you need the RC-62 as your center and either the RS-42's or 52's as surrounds. Well how about that, I just happen to have a mint RC-62 for sale. I could not pass up this opportunity to advertise. If interested, look over in the Garage Sale section for "For sale: 1 Year Old RC-62".

Bill

I too am the proud owner of a pair of rf-82's. I happened to be cruising an Ultimate Electronics store and ran into what I thought was a FIRE sale.....$700/pr!

I then proceded to match them up with an rc-62 and am still going to use my ksf-s5 surrounds. Finished up with an HSU VT2-MKIII sub and have a Mitsubishi WD-73835 73" to view. Pioneer VSX-03txh provides the power and Sony BDP-S360, Toshiba A30 and Pioneer CLD-D704 provide pictures. I'm in 7th heaven! The KG-5.5's are now going to the living room.....no matter what the other half says!!!!!!! lol~

Just joined the forum and have been quite entertained by everyone, and picked up a few pointers as well......