Ear tips for the C's

J.4knee

Since my wife and I bought our C3’s last year we never were really able to get a good reliable comfortable seal. We tried all the usual remedies; ensure a good deep insert in the the ear canal, changing tip sizes, roll the chassis towards the front to reduce pressure on the concha (sp??)… nothing seemed to work we always had to futz a bit to reseal the IEM’s into our ears. Well we finally changed to Comply foam tips and rolled the chassis slightly towards the front and voila!!! With these tips on the IEM’s and the IEM’s inserted in our ears it is like having on industrial hearing protection you hear virtually no outside noise and the music playback is complete, no futzing to try and get the bass back just beautiful full range sound. They are a touch less comfortable at first until the foam expands but once that happens these IEM’s are unquestionably the best sounding and most comfortable I have ever used…..and at $19 for 3 sets of tips it s bargain IMO. So if you hare having trouble with the stock Klipsch tips and your ear I would recommend giving these a try.