RSW-15 Plus RSW-12 awesome combo

Marathon Man

Dear MM, thanks for the information. What I'm thinking to get now is RF-7, RSW 12/15, Denon amp, CD player, and cable...anything else do I need to get? Regarding the room size I think I have no problem with it, I planing to move in to a larger room soon...any idea ? I'm sure I'll get a listen to the system before I make

any decision

Psyke,

Sounds good. Re: the receiver, I would audition a couple receivers so you will have a choice and not limit yourself to one product. There are a lot of good products out there, but it sounds like you have a plan. Have fun shopping Smile.gif

------------------

MM

This message has been edited by Marathon Man on 03-10-2002 at 09:25 AM

Wow, nice post MM, gj.

Psyke, do you plan on doing a home theater set-up in the future? Just curious. As MM stated you'll need either a reciever or seperates(amp, pre-amp, ect.). I would look into seperates personally if I were doing just stereo. When you go to buy a cd player you may want to at least look at one that does sacd. Its kinda early to tell but it looks like that may go over well. Here is some info.

http://www.sonymusic.com/sacd/

Good luck...

Ears,

What about adding a couple of SVS Ultra's to the mix, I would put them in left an right of my couches, below my side surrounds.

Just waiting for the Canadian dollar to improve... maybe waiting along time eh!

The RSW15's are already wicked!

Ben

Twin SVS Ultras will help no doubt with extreme lows in your system.Do you need it? Not really,if you have some extra money spare you could add Ultras later.

Two RSW and two Ultra subs,now we are talking demolition earthquake like bass. Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

BB, Think it's time to move up from the RF line to the Heritage line? Ever thought of Khorns, Belle's, La Scala's.....Hersey's for surround, nice floor area Smile.gif

Just to add, love the idea of great bass, hence we ALL love Klipsch, but why such over kill with subs????

I mean, great on dvd, and yes with the quality of recordings on cd, with todays Processors(Receivers), the lack of true bass is lacking in cd recordings(quite evident). For example, one of my favorite recordings is Tom Cochrane and Red Rider, live with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra(89, night of my engagement), through Khorns, awesome. Through Monitor Audio (Gold - Bronze), no bass, even "economical Paradigm". The only system I have heard that picks up the bass close to Klipsch is PMC and KEF.

just a thought......

This message has been edited by boomer9911 on 03-15-2002 at 05:13 AM