keyhole placement on the RS-42?

AUGIE

yeah thats not true checked with 6 av thats $249 EACH not for a pair lol

they laughed at $249 a pair and said thats a common mistake

big difference.. $249 a pair they would lose alot of money way below cost.. daeler cost is like $200 ea on those

RS 42 are always quoted EA usually not in pairs

Actually, that IS true. Who did you speak to at 6th ave? Cassie? I made an offer of $125 PER SPEAKER = $250 for the pair and they countered with $140 PER SPEAKER=280 for the pair. I ended up buying them for my father in law.

well, well,, lets see

you bought them for $280, thats not what was said before which was $240

thats $40 more, you can find them at a ton of places for around $280-300 and cheaper on ebay so thats not a great deal..

really

$240 is not $280,, and they dont sell them for $240 I stand by that and checked 4 times

that is below their cost..

I'm not going to get in a pissing match here... Please re-read your comments... You stated that "thats not true checked with 6 av thats $249 EACH not for a pair lol"

So basically, if I purchased A PAIR for $280, obviously your statement is not true.

You also said..."big difference.. $249 a pair they would lose alot of money way below cost.. daeler cost is like $200 ea on those"

Again, I purchased a Pair for $280 shipped and I live on the west coast, so it cost them alot more to ship them to me than it did Augie. When you make an offer, they take many factors into consideration, like your location. If someone offers them $240 and lives fairly close, they may accept since it probably won't cost very much to ship, hence the $40 difference between our two prices.

$280 shipped for a brand new pair of RS-42's IS A GREAT deal last time I checked. $240 is even better. Let's just be happy for him instead of second guessing...

good thing your not going to get into a pissing match cause you would piss in your pants or on your shoes

you made so many wrong statements I dont know where to begin

dealers cost is not like $200 each its more like $160 each I chekd with 2 dalers friends of mine

I contacted them and they laughed saying they never sold any for $240 a pair or 120 ea,

if they did they would

A lose alot of money

B not have any left in stock and they would have sold out in like 3 min cause other dealers would have bought them

as its way below dealer cost..

no matter what you say or how much you wanna piss,, you bought them for $280 a pair,,

and the thread was for $240 a pair,, not the same and your whining cant make it so

that was my only point,, that you didnt get them for $240 a pair or 120 ea,, and I stand by that..

any further statements by you on the subject is stupid as that is the pont of my reply to the thread,,

no one cares if you bought them for $280,, the originaly subject was $240 and they not any other dealer is not selling

NEW ones unopened for that,, no way,

maybe if there is a demo pair that was used maybe, in a store or a REFURB or a return,, but no new..

that is what 6 av and 4 other dealers told me,, so you can now go away no one belives you BS

• Moderators

Cyber, what's the deal? I'm afraid by your comments, with all respect, you sound like you are 12 years old and are having a temper tantrum. What does it matter whether he actually paid $240 or $280. Fact is he bought them less than $240 per speaker which is well under the $480 price that 6ave told you they could not sell less for. Most of the time, in sales, who you talk to will determine what kind of deal you can get. The Klipsch forums aren't the place to bash each other. [;)]

We now return to your regular scheduled program.....