klipsch parts in canada

woodychips

I am looking at a set of old lascallas( 1984 ) tommorrow that will probably need rebuilding at some point.I was wondering how we can get replacement parts

here in Canada . I called today and Klipsch is closed .I was hoping someone may have had some experiance in this.

thanks

The Canadian Klipsch distributor was Micron Electronics in Mississauga, Ontario, but the arrangement ended a few months ago. Klipsch is now distributed in Canada by Gentec International.

Here's a link to them: http://www.gentec-intl.com/default.asp?mode=sdv&div=13&sdv=102&frm=sdv&srt=

Contact info:

90 Royal Crest Court, Markham,Ontario, Canada L3R 9X6
Phone : (905) 513-7733 Fax : (905) 513-7740
Email :
info@gentec-intl.com

I have not spoken with them and I don't know whether there have been any changes in the prices of Klipsch parts since Gentec took over Canadian distribution.

What parts will you be looking for? Bob Crites (BEC on this forum) can supply good-quality drivers, crossovers and crossover components at good prices. I have his CT125 tweeters and Sonicap capacitors in my La Scalas, and they definitely sound better than they did before I installed those parts.